I love to serve mango salsa with grilled pork chops. The mango adds sweetness and the chilli adds a little heat.
I recommend using pork chops on the bone as they hold their flavour better.
I’m sure it would be lovely with pork or chicken skewers also.
- 1 mango
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- bunch coriander
- 1 chilli
- 1 lime (juice)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chop the onion, red pepper, chilli and coriander
- Dice the mango
- Add the onion, red pepper, chilli, coriander and mango to a bowl and squeeze the juice of the lime over it
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Drizzle a little olive oil over
- Serve with your favourite grilled meat - I love to serve with grilled pork chops