These nachos make a great lunch or snack. I use my lentil chilli leftovers which makes for a quick dish with very little effort.
The lentil chilli always tastes better on the second day so it is perfect for this dish. Feel free to serve it with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Lentil Chilli Nachos
- lentil chilli (from my lentil chilli recipe)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Grate the cheese and set aside
- Place a layer or tortilla chips in a baking dish, then add a layer of lentil chilli, then a handful of cheese and continue layering until all the ingredients are used
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden
Leave a Reply