Burritos are a delicious lunch or dinner and are very filling. You can add so many different ingredients including mexican shredded chicken, rice, salsa, black beans, cheese and sour cream.
Make sure not to over stuff the tortilla as otherwise it will be difficult to fold. Also make sure you mix the ingredients well before wrapping the burrito as you want to taste each ingredient in each bite.
Servings 4 people
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 cooked chicken breasts mexican shredded chicken
- mexican rice mexican rice
- 1 tin black beans
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- Heat the black beans in the saucepan or microwave and drain
- Grate some cheese
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave
- Add some chicken, rice, black beans, sour cream, cheese and salsa onto the tortilla and mix well
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll the sides of the tortilla until you have made a blanket
- Cut in half and serve
Leave a Reply